Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Penny Stock Journey Update - 12/11/07

I know I haven't updated in a few weeks. Most of my stocks are worth considerably less than they were when I bought them with the exception of SIMG which looks like it's in an uptrend.

How do I know it's in an uptrend? Well, I recently began learning about technical analysis. It's really not as hard as I thought it would be. You don't have to know ALL the terminology to be able to basically but effectively scan for active stocks that are about to jump.

In a nutshell, what I learned about was candlesticks, Moving Averages, RSI and positive divergence.

Just these 4 factors are going to influence my future stock picks.

However, I did make a pure speculative play today on AUCI. In at 20 cents and buckled up for a short ride!

This is why I bought this stock today ---> (thanks Mitzel!) http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/071210/0338257.html

Let's see what happens!!!

No comments: